Shimmy, oriental dance and ballet lessons on Zoom
Shimmy Time via Zoom – Wednesdays and Fridays at 12 p.m. EST or or Thursdays 6:15 to 7:05 p.m.
All lessons now take place on Zoom, book your place today at http://rosanoreen.com/classes/shimmy.
Boost your week! Meet on Wednesdays and Fridays from 12 p.m. to 12:50 p.m. EST or Thursdays from 6:15 to 7:05 p.m. and leave with a smile.
This fitness-focused belly dance class welcomes people of all genders, backgrounds and body types. Come and learn the movements and the cultural context in a warm and supportive environment with good music and good company.
$ 12 / card without appointment or $ 60 / card six classes at http://rosanoreen.com/classes/shimmy.
Join us for Adult Ballet Basics with Rosa Noreen on Zoom Sundays and Wednesdays at 10:30 a.m. EST and Thursdays at 7:30 p.m. EST.
Introduce yourself or get a class card. Register today on http://rosanoreen.com/classes/ballet/.
Forget about stereotypes. Ballet is for all of us.
Ballet is a full body workout that makes you feel tall, strong, and graceful. Our current students are between the ages of 15 and 60, with varying backgrounds and levels of experience.
Thanks to the ballet, you will achieve excellent posture and good balance, you will develop your flexibility smoothly and you will strengthen your whole body.
The basics of ballet
– Barre & Center, Sunday 10:30 a.m. EST, 75 mins
– Barre-on-the-Floor, Wednesdays at 10:30 a.m. EST, 75 mins
– Balance & Adagio, Thursdays at 7:30 p.m. EST, 75 mins
– Class recordings are available for a full week after each class.
– A solid technique course for people who are up for a little more speed, balance and travel!
– $ 17 / drop-in card or $ 85 / six-class card (six for the price of five) Register today at http://rosanoreen.com/classes/ballet/.